Monday, August 2, 2010

August already?

Another hot and sunny Summer day here in Tennessee, so I popped outside to take a few snaps of my latest finishes to show you.  First is another little pillow, this one a Ewe and Eye & Friends design.  I love the little jabc buttons, reminds me of candy dots, yummy little rows of pastel sugar.
Next, this adorable little witch from Brooke's Books.  One of a series of three, it's done on perforated paper and was a blast to stitch. The really fun part was cutting the pieces apart and attaching them to create the finished piece.  Her little girls are adorable and have such detail, can't wait to stitch the other two in the series for my Halloween tree.  On the home front, lots of family stuff happening here, won't bore you with the deets, but it is making for some late night stitching, so I'll have lots more to show you.  Enjoy your week and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Your pillow finish is lovely....I just love the fabric you used. Together with the ric rac and buttons is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Both finishes are so WONDERFUL!!! Fantastic job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute! Congrats on the finishes.

    ReplyDelete