Thursday, December 4, 2014

Cherry Lane Cowl by Felicia Lo

 Finished this pretty little cowl the other day.  I really like it.  It's just the right size, not too loose, not too tight.  It's the Cherry Lane Cowl by Felicia Lo, knitted with Quince & Co. Tern.  It's a fingering weight yarn that is a blend of wool and silk so the color is soft and muted.  Knits and blocks like a dream.  The pattern is fun to knit, it's a 12 row lace repeat with no cables so it goes fairly quickly.  I've already cast on another cowl in a soft raspberry for a Christmas gift and may try to get a couple more done in time for gifting.
I hope to get some more knitting done this afternoon, but first I need to do a little holiday baking.  I've found so many good recipes online that I can't wait to try.  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment