Monday, July 15, 2013

A little finishing..

I finished a few pillows the other day and took a couple of quick pics.  I really like the way they came out.  Finishing is such fussy sewing but the result is so worth the fussing.  This is a Birds of a Feather canvas.  I used contrasting florals for the border and a bright coral dot for the back.
The second pillow is the Workbasket barn pillow.  I backed it with a brown velvety fabric.  Loved stitching this one, so many little details.
The third finish is a counted canvas piece.  I used the same brown fabric for this one.  The button in the middle is made of polymer clay and is really intricate.
And, last but not least, a little needlepoint belt buckle.  Quick, fun to stitch, and easy to finish.  This one is for a class that I'll be teaching locally. 
That's it for accomplishments that I have photographed lately.  I've knitted and sewn a few things that I'll post soon.  Have a great week and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment