Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A New Blog for the NEW YEAR!!

I've finally done it! I've started a blog. For the past year I've enjoyed reading other stitcher's blogs. I was so busy with the retail shop, and getting very little designing or stitching done, that I have been living vicariously through the postings of other stitchers. I've enjoyed the images and have been inspired and moved by many of the posts that I've read. I don't know that I'll inspire anyone here but I do know that I want to chronicle my creative process with this little online journal, as well as my family life. So, be patient with me, as I have yet to figure out the technical side of blogging.
And now, before I hit publish for the first time, I want to wish you all a wonderful and joyous New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment